Looking for the good, the positive and the possible
This has been an unusual and taxing time for all of us, worldwide!
Never before has there been one thing that literally has affected every person on the planet!
The Covid-19 pandemic has fundamentally changed the world and the way we see and do things. How are you approaching 2020?
Are you just seeing the negatives ( and there are many) or are you searching for the positives to help you move forward in 2020 and beyond?
The difference between the two is allowing yourself to be a victim of the circumstance or being victorious by finding some gold in this time of uncertainty.
The way that I have chosen to be victorious is to focus on what I can be grateful for over this time.
My late father had this most wonderful saying, which our family sees as his legacy to us.
“Always look for the good, the possible and the positive. “
I have shared some of mine below and then I would like you to take the time to do the same.
The good for me:
Using the gift of time I have been given
- Time for reflection and recovery after my breast cancer diagnosis in March
- Time with my husband and children (albeit at a distance at times)
- Virtual connection and support from my family and friends
The possible for me:
- Time to finish and publish my Paper Flow online course
- Time to start new hobbies like painting with watercolour
- Time to finish a Life Coaching Course
The positive for me:
- Making time to do a mammogram allowed early diagnosis and intervention
- Going through and finishing my treatment
- Putting more self-care habits in place
- Being truly grateful for what I have
So, why not take some time to write down your own good, possible and positive over this time. I would love for you to share them with me.
If you would like to please send via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here and fill in the worksheet
If you would like to spend some one on one time with me to help you find your good, positive and possible. Click here to book in some time. http://bit.ly/MINDSETRESETWITHSUE