Sue Glasser – Productivity & Mindset Coach and Speaker
We all have 24 hours in our day – what are you doing with yours?
I have spent over 9 years working with clients on productivity management and personal development either with one-on-one consultations and coaching or in group workshops.
I’ve taken hundreds of clients from being overwhelmed to getting organised with their time management, inbox management, paper clutter and task management.
Not a naturally organised person myself, I discovered, initially through learning the Paper Flow® system, that being organised is not a talent but a skill. I continue to find ways to show my clients how to reclaim their most precious resource – which of course is TIME!
Knowing that I learnt the skill to become more organised enables my clients and audience to easily resonate with me. They then feel comfortable owning their own disorganisation issues.
Forever the learner, and noticing that being organised is a goal and staying organised is a habit, I continued my journey by focusing on personal development and mindset reset areas. I coach people to build the life they desire and create a lifetime of fulfilment by always looking for the good, the positive and the possible.
I am excited to share that in November 2020 I qualified as a Tony Robbins Results Coach
So, how can I help you?
- I am a Productivity and Mindset Life Coach, and a Public Speaker.
- I help people reclaim control of their time and headspace through simple and effective organising and mindset techniques.
- I am available to speak at public events, seminars, workshops, team meetings, associations and more.
- I am available to consult, facilitate or coach on all productivity and mindset topics.
Where do I do this work?
- In-person at a venue of your choice, or virtually on zoom or on team platforms.
I invite you to get in touch so I can assist you and /or your team to start working with the same “common language” around organisation and time management.
- Book in a workshop
- Engage me as a speaker at your next event
- Lock in some one-on-one coaching
You can connect with me here: https://paperclippo.com.au/contact-us/
or through LinkedIn, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, please call me on 0402 109 007, I look forward to connecting with you.