Book Sue in for your next PD day, Seminar, Retreat or private workshop
WHY BOOK IN SUE IN FOR your Professional Development day, Seminar, retreat OR private workshop?
Sue Glasser is a well known Organising Mentor and expert on all things organising
After struggling with disorganisation herself Sue is very relatable and allows her audience to feel comfortable with owning their own disorganisation issues. Helping them to understand that getting organised is in fact something you can learn and that it is a transferable skill that can be acquired.
“I was not always an organised person, my office was in an upheaval and I did not know what to do with all my stationery tools I had cluttering up the space. I had a lot of stationery as it is a passion of mine.
After learning that simple systems like Paper Flow with the right tools allowed me to get organised and stay organised my life and attitude changed. I realised you don’t have to be born with an organising gene to get organised.
Now I passionately share this with others. Showing them how in small, simple steps they are able to take back control of their space and their stuff and ultimately their lives. ”
5 reasons why you should book Sue to speak at your next event:
- Sue speaks with a lot of heart and humour.
- She has a warm and friendly style making the people in the room feel comfortable while learning.
- Her wealth of experience allows her to share her organising knowledge & experience with confidence.
- Her passion and enthusiasm for paperwork and all things organising are inspiring and infectious.
- The audience are guaranteed to walk away with practical tips and techniques to make life changes immediately.
Sue Glasser is available for speaking and running workshops in your workplace or venue of your choice.
An experienced presenter, Sue informs and entertains audiences with stories, USEFUL TIPS AND IDEAS.. Audiences come away inspired, MOTIVATED AND EQUIPPED WITH THE NECESSARY TOOLS to implement positive changes IN THEIR WORKPLACE AND IN THEIR PERSONAL LIVES.
Sue’s Topics for Key note, Presentations and Private or Corporate Workshops included but are not limited to:
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- Email overload – Taking back control of your in box
- Digital Declutter– Taking control of your desktop, your calendar & email
- Costs of disorganisation: How to save time, money and stress by getting more organised
- Let your Paper Flow: Setting up the Paper Flow system to rescue you from under your paper and information clutter
- Time management and procrastination beaters: How to work on focused tasks with achievable deadlines.
- Being organised is a habit you CAN create – learning how to create and set organising habits
- Business Flow: How small business can deal with any piece of information within a few minutes – Teaching you to all speak the same “paper language”
- Desk Flow: Personal space management at home and at work.
- Networking Paperwork: From business card mayhem to successful follow up
- From Stuffocation to Liberation: how to go from stuffed to sorted in 8 simple steps – taking back control of your space
- Leaving a Legacy: Important documents and paperwork safe and sound – What “stuff” are you leaving behind?
- Declutterd Mind – Declutterd Space and vice versa
Note: Customisation or combinations of all these topics is available
All topics are suited to the audience needs and size.
Additional topics can be created and customised upon request.
To learn more or book in a date contact Sue now
Good balance between content, involvement and time outs. Simple methods, rules and processes M. Parry MD Ron Finemore Transport
Sue came to our workplace and offered such a valuable session to my staff of 20. Our staff were able to get to the bottom of why they do what they do, what they value (both in the workplace, and at home), as well as leave with a practical action plan for achieving their goals. More than this, I could see that my team were energised and positive about their future plans and goals. Sue was a warm, friendly and honest presenter of the workshop and I would highly recommend the workshop to anyone seeking clarity on their values and goals. Fantastic for anyone feeling overwhelmed in their work/life balance.” – Sianan Tierney, Strategy Director at Placement Solutions
As a speaker Sue presented with enthusiasm, warmth, personality and most importantly great content and inspirational tips. Sue’s presentation was engaging, practical and relevant for the audience. Sue was professional and diligent, and we are sure we will have a wonderful experience working with her again. Christie Nicholas, Managing Director, Kids Business
Sue created a wonderful warm atmosphere and used seamless and clever “segways” to move from one section to another. Sue is always incredibly professional, fun and amazing!!
Shannah Kennedy – Author of The Life Plan Book, Chaos to Calm and Shine